Named after the girls camp on Lake Willoughby, directly across the lake from the WilloughVale Inn, founded in 1921. The camp existed for a half-century, however, due to overwhelming financial demands it had it’s final season in 1976. The camp property was recently sold and is now private homes.
This cozy 2 bedroom cottage offers a septacular view of Lake Willoughby and the surrounding mountains.
- Accommodates up to 4 guests
- Queen-bedded room with Jacuzzi and 26" LCD TV
- Twin-bedded room
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dining area
- Living room with gas fireplace
- Hand-crafted rustic furniture
- Central air-conditioning and heating
- Private deck with furniture and
- Flat Screen Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Washer and dryer
- Daily housekeeping service
- Free outgoing telephone calls