The Lupine Room is named after the most common wildflowers in Vermont. Lupine flowers are blue, purple or pink and provide a beautiful panorama in Vermont meadows. After a rain, look for the 'diamonds' of water glistening in the 'palms' of the Lupine leaves.
Cozy and romantic, whether you visit us in Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter the Lupine Room offers something special. You have a sweeping view of Lake Willoughby and the surrounding mountains.
- Handcrafted four poster king bed
- Couch - pull out sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Large bathroom with
- Double Jacuzzi
and separate shower
- Vermont handcrafted furnishings
- Coffee maker
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Free Outgoing Telephone calls
- Continental Breakfast
Accommodates 1-4 guests.